· We avoid destruction of vegetation through the cuttings of slow growing trees for firewood and use kerosene and gas instead.
· Minimize the use of horses and yaks during the treks which have a significant impact, contributing to erosion of delicate vegetation.
· Avoid the creation of garbage trails from the indiscriminate disposal of non-biodegradable waste, contributing significantly to minimization of litters.
· During the peak tourist seasons, we avoid any makeshift arrangements.
· We focus more on adventure tourism and nature tourism.
· Prevent guests from poaching on all grounds.
· Maintain the policy of high value tourism, low impact footprints to help ensure Bhutan’s rich living culture.